Publications by Iain Sheridan
- “Artificial Intelligence that can support high value contracts – ethics, grey matter and machines”, to be published June 2020.
- “FinTech and global capital markets – the impact of pro-enterprise regulation and English law”, (October 2018) Capital Markets Law Journal (Oxford University Press).
- “MiFID II in the context of FinTech”, (October 2017) Capital Markets Law Journal (Oxford University Press).
- “Smartphones, R&D and Corporation Tax”, (December 2016) Intertax (Kluwer).
- “Qualitative Analytical Models for Arbitration”, (April 2016) Journal of International Arbitration.
- “Tools to improve International Arbitration”, (October 2015) International Financial Law Review.
- “How to go paperless”, (July 2015) The Resolver.
- “Chinese Tax that benefits innovative Australian companies”, (2012) Taxation in Australia.
- “Competing in China – Tax laws relevant to foreign companies”, (2011) Journal of International Banking Law & Regulation.
- “M&A laws in China, Hong Kong and the UK, with special reference to Fund Management and Private Equity”, (2008) International Financial Law Review.
- “Daring George to slay the dragon – alternative legal billing algorithm”, (2008) New Law Journal.
- “EU-wide derivatives trading over the Internet”, (2002) International Financial Law Review.
- “Prosecuting fraud over the Internet”, a primer for High Court judges (2001) (Butterworths).
Selected presentations and training
- “Implementing MiFID II and Beyond – Data Flow”, London (2018).
- “English Law Week: The Law – A noble profession or just a business?”, The Law Society and Bar Council sponsored event at the Chamber of Advocates, St Petersburg (2017).
- “International arbitration under the New York Convention”, United Nations sponsored training for High Court judges, held in Beirut, Lebanon (2016).
- “Minimising paper use under English law”, at Heathrow Airport Holdings, London (2016).
- “International arbitration under the New York Convention”, United Nations sponsored training for High Court judges, held in Kharkiv, Ukraine (2015).
- “Understanding Modern China: a puzzle inside a riddle wrapped in an enigma,” at the offices of Clayton Utz, Perth (2012).
- “Managing IP in China”, at the offices of Freshfields, London (2011).
- “Competing in China, tax laws relevant to multinational corporations”, at the offices of Skadden Arps, Washington DC (2010).
- “How innovative lawyers think”, held in Beijing Financial Street, Beijing (2009).